My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Winner of Gift Certificate

I apologize profusely for not posting friday night for the gift certificate for CSN stores but we have been on the go since 7 am on thursday. I mean we've eaten...uhhhhhh, I mean driven through 4 states since then and as most of you know California is a very, very long state to drive through. So without further ado, the winner is:

Stephanie of Angelic Accents

Congratulations, my sweet friend!!!
~*~


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stephanie.
    Connie,what have you been up to---busy with something beautiful I would imagine. Love and Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I'm just T.H.R.I.L.L.E.D.!!!! I've already received the gift certificate code, so I'm all ready to go shopping! Will let you know what I decide to purchase soon!

    Wowsers on your eyelashes, girlfriend! Bet LB is loving it, too!

    Big Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.