My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Roses for Sale

I've decided to start selling these roses. Not only are they paper roses but I've added rose fragrance to them and they smell like the vintage roses. Is that the word? You rose lovers will know. Vintage, old-fashioned or old time roses? Something like that. BUT I guarantee you won't be disappointed. They will be special ordered and can be done in pink, red, yellow or can be a combination of colors on one rose, beautiful plain white ones or white with color tipped edges. I can only do so much so don't expect miracles. They truly are lovely in person. Leaves are included. These will be "Forever Roses." You may go here to purchase them.











And another rose in pink. I'm just trying to give you an idea of what the different colors can look like.


~*~

14 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Connie! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Great job! C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty. When I was much younger I used to make flowers like that. Sometimes I used tissue paper and sometimes Kleenex. I forget how to make them but I used to love making them.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and so very you.
    Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful. I think Heirloom Roses might be the name you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely delightful! soooooo pretty! I love 'em, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Connie, beautiful roses, I bet they smell wonderful...I visited your etsy store...I didn't know you had an etsy store...have fun creating friend...Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. The roses are beautiful. Some great colors. Will order some after I get a chance to think what I could do with them.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Connie, these are amazing looking! You go girl!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your roses are beautiful, I think you should start selling them.
    Have a fun day, I love having days when my husband works on his list;)
    Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just beautiful and so very stunning. What would they look like in a pretty vase?

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw them on Rebeccas post today and had to come see them. Just beautiful I am in love with the light baby pink ones. Very good job. You should do well.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.