My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mosaic Monday 2/22/2010

Welcome to my blog for Mosaic Monday. I think I'll make this a regular feature since it's easy and I love mosaics. Join Mary at the Little Red House.

I'll call this one: Around my house. Just snippets of things I have around my house that I've been photographing to practice with my new Canon Rebel XS. Squeeeeeeal!!

A cowbell I bought years and years ago in Pennsylvania when visiting that state. A little frame I found at a thrift store and could NOT resist because of the colors. My aprons hanging on a hook in my kitchen. A "real" mosaic chalk board my daughter made me as a gift for my birthday a couple of years ago. A small slice of a favorite tablecloth I have covering a desk in our kitchen. And a birdhouse I plan on decorating with froufrou things soon. Enjoy!
~*~

23 comments:

  1. I is very cute. I love different things grouped together. I have gotten to love doing mosaics. Pop over and check out my Duck Tail haircuts on my previous post. I bet you remember them.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mosaic. The frame and the birdcage are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mosaic, very cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting!!~ And yes I have no regrets at all for being home, I love my job!!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love everything you've got - so cute and cozy.

    And that cowbell! My roommate in college used to call me Molly Moo - how funny! (I commented to her one night about how I seem to share named with farm animals so she started calling me that)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having fun with your new camera, I see ;) Ooo, I love that tablecloth and the frame and the cowbell. bye-bye for now~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics Connie, love the birdcage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mosaic - what fun you are having with the new camera
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty mosaic! I love the bird cage and your aprons.

    happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same little bird house! Haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with it ...
    Happy Monday!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done! Isn't having a new camera fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful mosaic, Connie! Have a great Monday.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes it's all in the details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your new camera! Great mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great mosaic...I love that vintage-looking tablecloth...just lovely!!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's all so cute!

    I love PB. It's my downfall.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Connie! ; ) I just love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, Connie! I have almost the exact same bird cage -- I think mine may be a little taller. Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I'm a new girl but loving looking at everyone's photos Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love "around the house" photos... makes me feel like I am actually there getting to know my fellow bloggers. I really like your vintage rose tablecloth and your tile mosaic frame too,.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lots of pretties there Connie, love the cow bell! Rachaelxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. your home is yummie! what a pretty post....I have joined Mondays, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.