My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Marie Antoinette #3

Happy Thanksgiving. Hubby and I are off having the holiday with my daughter, granddaughter and grandson. I hope you're with family and enjoying the blessing of having those you love around you and lots of food on the table.

Another Marie Antoinette doll I finished in which I used the court jester
diamond pattern since it's rather French looking and would have been frivolous and light-hearted for Marie. Throughout history the necklace has always been indicative of her beheading so I added that and a ribbon to the form.



And here she is on her pestestal.

And I should advise you to keep alert to this blog because....

...this Marie dress form will be a giveaway soon! Yep, you heard that right. She's going to be given away!!!
~*~


I'm grateful for patience. I don't have any but Love Bunny does because he'd have to have a lot to be married to me. So I'm grateful for him putting up with my impatience.
~*~

13 comments:

  1. Oh Connie you are a hoot. Hot dog I would love that doll. You did a get job as usual. Happy turkey day to you and yours.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marie doll is so pretty...
    Wishing you a Happy Thansgiving!
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Marie doll is so pretty...
    Wishing you a Happy Thansgiving!
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, She's fabulous! I love the Laura Ashley pink ticking fabric..
    I would like to wish you and you family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Marie, Connie. I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Connie! Happy Thanksgiving, Chickee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Connie!!! Hugs and Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving Connie!! I love your new doll! All your work inspires me to reach higher! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving Connie, wonderful you are sharing it with family. Your doll is wonderful! Off to read 24 other posts of your - hee hee - rachaelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Day After Thanksgiving sweet Connie!

    OH MY GOODNESS!.....that is just adorable. What a mini-artwork. Couldn't be prettier. I'll be back for the grand giveaway! :-)

    Hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Connie,
    Love, love, love that Marie Antoinette! You did such a beautiful job on her! I will be looking forward to the give away. Thank you for your generosity! Have a beautiful weekend, my friend. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Connie, that dressform is the MOST adorable one yet!!! Love the harlequin patterned skirt, so festive! Sure would go perfect here in TX ~ hint hint!!

    Hope my sweet sis is having a terrific time with family ~ can't wait to hear all about your visit!

    Love you,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, the Marie doll is stunning!
    Beautiful job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.