My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dentist and Mother's Day

I had a dentist appointment today. I was thinking he was going to pull my last wisdom tooth and also prep me for a crown on the same side. He took one look at the upper right side and said my gums were inflamed. Don't I know it? It's been hurting for a week but I knew I would be going to see him today so I just took ibuprofen and dealt with it. He decided the tooth extraction should come first and I wholeheartedly agreed as we've been watching it for a couple of years now and it was "TIME" to deal with it. The tooth was trying to come through behind the last tooth and not having much success. I said DO IT! Truthfully, it didn't hurt a bit. I'm home and it's been 3 1/2 hours and the novocaine has worn off and I'm still packing it with gauze but it only hurts where he shot me with the novocaine. I'm tough, chicks! *Smile*

Then I drive the 40 miles home and eat lunch. Heaven forbid I should miss a meal now. Reeeealllllllllly! Then the doorbell rang..............

It was FedEx with these for me! Squeeeeeeeeeal. I guess Love Bunny thought he'd kill 2 birds with one stone—tooth extraction sympathy and Mother's Day. Two dozen long stemmed red roses!! Yesssssss. I love them.

I took this outside. The patio table has dust from the winds we've been having so much of lately here in the desert. Sorry..........so just adjust! I "don't do dust" and if you don't believe me just ask Love Bunny!






~*~

And if you don't think dentist trips are extremely important then my advice is to take a lesson from this young "lady" and get your keister to the dentist posthaste, chicks. This could be you. I pity her mother..........uhhhhhhh, assuming she has one.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there, even hers.

9 comments:

  1. I posted that last picture on my blog once. I don't even know what it is.

    Thanks for your amazing comment on my blog. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Connie Dear! Hope you are all better soon! Wow, 2 dozen roses! Your hubby sure loves you! Happy Mother's Day sweetie!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  3. First...feeling sad for you with the tooth extraction.
    Second...thinking your hubby is one honey of a man.
    Third...wondering where you found that photo and why does that girl not get those teeth fixed. I would pick up cans on the side of the highway...I mean it!!! When my hubby was in college, we did pick up cans so we could pay the bills.

    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your tooth (or lack there of) heals quickly. What beautiful roses!! He did good!
    marcie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the flowers and I am willing to bet that is a guy...look at his nose..he/it has none..and those teeth..I have fake teeth (billy bob) the kind you buy at the store that look better then that..glad to hear you have recovered nicely and didn't miss a meal...I didn't either when I had mine done...lol...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, I'm still trying to take in that last photo...poor thing...I wonder what happened to her teeth? Makes me feel really sad for her.

    I hope your gum heals quickly with Mom's Day around the corner. And I love those roses...GORGEOUS!!!

    Happy Mom's Day Connie. I hope your day is a special one as you have had your share of happenings of late.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are gorgeous! You're a lucky gal! I'm sorry about your teeth :0(

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your blog more and more....You are great...

    ReplyDelete
  9. that picture is horrible. Ot really teaches a lesson: go to the dentist no matter how scared you are!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.