My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Greenhurst Nursery #13

The nursery has a small boutique area with lotions, colognes, creams and some feminine items like stationery, casual slip-on shoes, aprons, bags, belts, office accessories and that sort of thing.



Another one of their unique and fabulously gorgeous lamps. This one is more modern and fit for a diva's bedroom.

I absolutely loved the "whiteness" of this area! Exquisitely serene.


Beautiful and unique handbags.


More aprons in the next 2 photos.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeal!!!! I loved this roses apron.


And of course, more beautiful ornaments.

I could definitely love that white storage chest in my bedroom.

Lovely Christmas gingerbread house. Mine never looked this good!

Just oodles and oodles to see in this place and we haven't seen it all yet either, chicks.

I wanted a pair of these soooooo badly but they didn't have my size! Sob.....sob.....sob




I tell ya, everything just sparkled and twinkled and seemed to just say "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays"!!!

Until the next installment......... :-)

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Connie, I NEED that gingerbread house! Isn't it just too cute?!?! I cannot believe how wonderful this place is.

    Happy Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie, from me & your other Mother!!

    Love,
    Steph
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING Connie!

    Oh such wonderful eye candy! That place looks like you could get lost and never come out. Someday I am coming to Idaho and visit YOU and that wonderful shop!

    Blessings..Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful blessed thanksgiving with family and freinds,
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie,

    What a wonderful place!

    I hope you and your family have a blessed Holiday.

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness everywhere! Thanks for the wonderful e-mail. Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! I LLOOOVVEEE that place!! If only I could transport myself there you could take me to all these gorgeous places!!
    hugs
    mands

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the red & white and that vintage style house is to die for! Did you get that rose apron? I just adore that too.

    Kindredly, Lynne Laura
    Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Connie, I wish I could stop by and go shopping with you:>) It is probably good to be able to see the pretty things but not buy though, *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiring as always! Potions and lotions to make even the frumpiest of gals frog-kiss'n princess' again.

    Love the memo board, it looks a lot like the one I put together! If ya want one, I can help get you started! Not that you'd need it or anything... my help.

    ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopping by to say "Hi". Hope you had a blessed and lovely Thanksgiving.
    Michelle
    Shabby Creations

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.