My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thinkin' Spring!!

If you've ever visited a Crabtree and Evelyn's store you'll recognize these scents. The Nantucket Briar is a heavy musky scent; the Elizabethan Rose smells more like a rose than a rose does but they don't make it anymore (sadly); the Rosewater Rose is also a wonderful rose scent but not quite as "heady" as the Elizabethan Rose. I adore these scents of theirs and am putting them in a light bulb ring today to bring in some spring air. I so want spring to appear now from all this snow these past months. And if you're not familiar with these wonderful oils you're depriving yourself! Head to the nearest Crabtree and Evelyn and stock up!! You'll love LOVE loooooVE these fragrances!!


6 comments:

  1. Connie..I must agree! I just love Crabtree/Evelyn's Rosewater Powder...its one of the lingering smells that I could never tire of in a million years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I so agree about SPRING!!! I am not familier with these scents but will have to check them out now!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie,
    I too agree, as these scents are all favorites of mine. Yes, thinkin spring and those scents are perfect!

    Hugs,
    Celestina,
    La Rea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie - can these be melted down and drizzled over pasta? So yummy are they! Sorry to see (below) that you were sick, glad you are feeling better! I love your craft area - I just wanna dive right in! Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better! Those scents sound heavenly...I'm going to have to come over and smell your house...
    Have a good day!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie I love Nantucket Briar, I use the lotion, it smells like a beautiful English cottage garden. I bought it the first time at the beach last year, now when I put it on I close my eyes and I'm back at our favorite vacation spot.
    Shirl Shirls rose cottage

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.