My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Monday, August 20, 2007

My new book arrived today!!!


Look what UPS brought me today: 2 books I ordered last week! I'm soooo excited to sit down tonight and see what little treasures and eye candy await me. Ooooooh, it's almost like a kid in a candy shop today seeing just the covers of those 2 magical books. Hey, I might even share some of the photos in there for y'all to see, chicks!! I'm grinning like a man on his wedding night. I'm so easy to make happy - a book or a tag or a piece of shabby roses fabric. :-) I am such a cheap date, gals!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Connie, those look great! You will have to let us know how they are!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, princess, I will share with ya! Just let me look at it first!! LOL
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, what is the name of the first book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethel, your sayings just crack me up!! And I'm always telling my hubby what a cheap date I am!!!

    Let us know what you think of the books!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Crowns and Tiaras, but the other one is more for people who can use soldering guns! I CAN'T ;-(
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever makes each of us happy, is wonnnnderful to us. And isn't that the whole point, anyway? To be happy as much as possible. Sure it is. :-)

    Life throws plenty of 'sighs' at us. We have to grab the 'smiles,' whenever we can.

    Mari-Nanci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Connie, I want the Crowns & Tiara's Book, Where did you buy it? I must have one,lOL. Do you Love it? I love the Pink ones you made on the above post.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.