My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Do What YOU Like


I tried something different with this little china cabinet I bought when we moved here. Our old home had a built in mahogany buffet and a china cabinet also, so when we moved here we had to get a small china cabinet to hold most of our china and stemware. I whitewashed it and added decals but didn't really like the whitewash because it didn't let the decals show up, but haven't had time to change it until now. I painted the drawers a white and left the rest of it whitewashed and quite like it actually. Then I put on different decals. I really need to change those knobs though. If I like it and am comfortable with it, it goes in my home. No matter what others may think. My home is my home and refuge. I cannot impress enough - do what YOU like!!
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.