My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Collecting Pitchers


I adore pitchers! I collect them and have some of the prettiest ever. This little cutie is one I just bought. Isn't it adorable? All pink checks, black and white stripes and ROSES! I collect a lot of things, but most of all anything with roses: towels, plates, prints, fabrics, bowls, cards, boxes, blankets, cups, trays, paper, you name it. If there is a rose on it, I'll buy it. I wonder what others collect. I know some people collect vintage items and stamps, coins, CDs, videos but I'd really love to hear from someone who collects really unusual stuff. Any takers out there? Tell me about it.

Just sitting in my family room, living room or kitchen gives me great peace and joy to see the "eye candy" on the walls and tables. I couldn't stand bare walls or windows without pretty floral or striped or checked curtains. It is just a visual feast for my eyes to take it all in.

1 comment:

  1. Don't laugh.....
    I know this may sound weird!
    But you asked for unusual collections... so here goes!
    I collect heart shaped rocks!
    Yep from my HEART.....
    I just loooove searching thru rocks for ones that are heart shaped!
    I have them displayed in a basket and some in an enamelware bowl!
    Its fun!
    { I collect lil pitchers too}
    {love yours}

    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.