My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Vintage Hankies


Another one of my "hide in plain sight" tricks. I have these vintage hankies and am going to make them into pillows or use parts of them for pillows at some point. However, I am out of space in my sewing/craft room. It's not a big room and so I have to improvise! This is a vintage gate I rescued from our previous house. It is hung on the end of a soffit in my kitchen. So I simply hung the old hankies on it. It not only makes a wonderful and pretty display but it has the added bonus of finding somewhere to "stash" them until I use them in some other way. They truly are gorgeous old hankies too. "Hide in plain sight!"
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.