My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hiding in Plain Sight



As I've said before, use what you have and "hide in plain sight." Well this is a good example of that. I bought this little wood box many years in California and just kept it back in my hobby room for years before I decided to make it into something special. I painted it and made some graphics and text to decoupage onto it. It's relatively small but I love the look of it and it is "my box!" As you can see it contains some wonderful little glass beads that I intend to make into something very special shortly. But my message here is that everything around you can be beautiful - even plain little wood boxes that have no "personality" until you "give it" to them! Very simple thing to do and so beautiful to look at and utilitarian also. "Form follows function."
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.