My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Reflections from a Mother's Heart


I am not a journal writer; in fact, I find it very hard to put my thoughts on paper. I am trying to write a history for my children and grandchildren, but that is a great undertaking. I may not ever complete it but there are some thoughts I've put to paper. I really do it on the computer though since I'm usually on the computer and love computers! But we really need to write some things down for our posterity that will be handed down to those who come after us. Soooo I bought these little books in a book store several years ago. I bought one for my son and my daughter. I filled the book and then gave it to them as a gift. It's a very handy little tome because it offers questions and suggestions for you. It truly brings memories to mind! Then you just write them down. They don't have to be long rememberances and you may not use every single one but it really is helpful to have the questions and suggestions for you. I think it is a wonderful gift to give your children. They may be purchased at any book store or specialty items type of store. Just my thoughts....................
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.