My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Finding Unexpected Uses

I was at the crafts store the other day and bought some little cherries for a project I was doing. When I got home I didn't have any room in my sewing/craft room to put them! I kept them on the kitchen counter until I cleaned my sewing/craft room. I have some order in there now - some being a relative term. Hah. Anyway, I had this old vase and some vintage hankies I display and thought "hmmmm........well, what if I just put them in there until I can figure out what to do with them and then wrap a hankie around the vase. VoilĂ ! It turned out even better than I could have imagined. They look adorable sitting on that counter in the living room. Hubby is going to take that out (someday!) and put a wall there to separate the two rooms. When he does I think I'll just leave them in that vase on a shelf that I will put up there. See how cute it turned out.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.