My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Decorate the Way You Love


I've spent the day rearranging my kitchen and dining area walls. Only one picture today, but it is a roses print by Pam Hall of a_vintage_rose, who is one of my favorite artists. I have a few that I absolutely love and she is one of them. There are decoupaged signs on both walls, a baby dress that was mine when I was a baby, a vintage rose plate, an old wooden box from a California winery that I've painted white, put rose cups on and hung on the wall. Just a plethora of my favorite things that I love looking at on a daily basis. Never be afraid to hang something that isn't "one of the decorating rules", just do what you love and want to do. I follow none of the "rules" except just to do what I love!
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.