My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Displaying Collections


I rearranged some things on this little sofa table that I have in our entry. Grouping things together is always ALWAYS better to display than just one of something. That's why I "collect"!! I love collections: pitchers, bowls, plates, bird houses (some I buy and some I make) and pretty storage boxes. Other things too but those are the main things. The little suitcase on the right is one I bought from a sweet woman on ebay. I love it and it came smelling divine of vanilla scent. I tucked the little sachet into the pitcher with black and white stripes and you would not believe how sweet my room smells now. You can also put oil scents on cotton balls and place them around the house for lovely scented rooms.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.