My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Miss Molly Moo!

I took a "hint" from a comment - sorry cannot remember whose it was - and jazzed up Molly Moo a little bit!

Now, Molly likes ribbons - PINK ribbons - hanging on her bell. She also LOOOOOVES flowers, in particular roses because of the meadow.......uhhhhh, smell so we gave her a little remembrance for her "necklace" in the form of a garland of roses. She also adores being remembered by her name so we wrote it on her jewelry for all the world to see. Now, we know that Molly isn't really a "chick" but we're giving her "Honorary Membership" into the "Hot Chick Club" headquartered (in Molly's case we might call it "hindquartered" ;-) ) right here in IDAHO.......round of applause please. Thank you...... You may be seated, please.

Her "motto" is on the back side of the bell. Moooooo! Molly isn't hard to please at all - just an everyday morning "teat squeeze" and she's purring.......uhhhhhh, I mean MOOOOO-re than satisfied for that day. Loooove chick cows that are easy to please, don't you?! This positively makes her quiiiiiver in her little hooves. (Author's statement as Molly is just too embarrassed to admit to this. She's a bit bashful, ya know. But I've seen that "contented" look in her cow eyes.)


20 comments:

  1. oh gosh! I want molly moo too!.. so stunning!.. good job Connie!.. now, where can i find molly moo's sisters or brothers for my home.. hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOESN`T MOLLY MOO... LOOKS ADORABLE!?
    YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!!
    ANOTHER PREETY TRANSFORMATION TO PLEASE US ALL WITH!
    THANK YOU SWEETIE!
    KISSES KISSES
    DEBBIE MOSS
    XXX

    (FROM ENGLAND)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little pink bell ! You sound like a young little chicken on your voice thingie ! I liked that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Connie! This post is precious! I just love it....that is the cutest bell that I've ever seen.
    xoxo,
    Queenie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how you do all the things you do! You make me tired, Connie!!

    Molly is cute, does she ever get to jingle?

    ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooo cute! Love her name...Miss Moo, too!

    Thanks for leaving a comment about my Stepson's bootcamp (army) experience...Dear Hubby got a kick out of your message. It was great! He wants me to cut and paste it into our next letter for him! :-)

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know I have t-cups hanging on my picket fence with chicks and hens in them...you could start decorating your outside trellis' with this kind of thing...I listened to your voice...very nice..have a good one..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word girl..ok I forgive you for painting my favorite rusty cowbell now..those pink roses are just too pretty girl...I have to admit.. I love that! You are so good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Connie, Wow! it looks great! You are so talented! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Miss Connie, I love the bell!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie, you have to be the nuttiest person I know!! Who else could write a blog post about a cow bell! You crack me up, girl!!

    Love ya to bits.

    Bertie
    Aunt May's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. You are talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the new miss moo! How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how Molly Moo shines in her pretty pink ribbon. Connie your talent is so amazing. Have a great week.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am moooo-re than moooooo-ved at your beauteous moobell!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Hows it going for you today? Loved the lamp in the previous post! Have to redo mine when I return home next week. Later, Love,Lori

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute. Simply adorable. Nice bell and ribbons. MOOOOOre Pink Things really makes me feel happy and nice!!! Nice writing, I enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Connie the cow bell came out adorable!Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post!!! You are funny!!! Rachaelxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.