My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Foot Has Been Tagged!

Vickie tagged me today and I'm only a couple of hours out of surgery! LOL Anyway, I've got to use my middle name initials and only 1 word to describe me from that. I then tag people. I'm tagging Rhea, Katie and Sharon. Oh, yes, that's my very numb foot today in that new chic footwear called "shabby surgery" but I've added a pretty rose flower to kinda "jazz" it up a bit. I'm thinking when the anasthetic wears off I'm gonna be in a loooot of pain. Yoooowww!!!

W - witty!!
R - radical
A - aesthete
Y - young

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

7 comments:

  1. Connie how funny this is the first time I have ever seen a "Big Foot" with a pink rose.

    I'll have to work on that tag, it might take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Connie! You are so cute! You have already prettied up your foot ~ but are we surprised? NOOOOO!!

    Love the words you use to describe yourself!!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, love the pink rose and sock on your "Big Foot" not surprised at all!
    celestina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were having surgery. I wish you well...

    And of course, that's a precious picture of post surgery footwear. :-)

    Mari-Nanci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who but you?!?! Such a pretty pink rose & MY what big feet you have!!! Seriously, feel better VERY soon, dear friend!

    Hugs & Prayers,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  6. I promise I'll take care. Doesn't it look absolutely "HUGE"!! LOL
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latest fashion statement! Just Fab!

    Take care!

    Loved the words from your middle name - perfect!

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.