My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My First Tags - Renewed!



These are my very first tags to make! I'm so excited. I just sat down today and spread all my supplies out over 3 continents and went for it. I have to say I actually loved making them. It took me hours to do it all. I'd have to scan and then print and then cut out and then go back and scan, print, cut again. How do you women ever do it all the time?!?!

I love love LOVE message boards because it is instant art in the home. Grab a frame and just start putting things you've got laying around the house for years and didn't know what to do with. I put in cute envelopes I've received, wedding invitations, my old birth announcements, packages of old french soap that I've taken the soap out of but the packets are too beautiful to throw away. I'm not a pack rat by any means but if I think something can serve a purpose down the road I'm saving it for just such an occasion. :-)

Below I've put in a slideshow of the ones I have in my home.......so far. There may well be more, ya know!


1 comment:

  1. Connie the tags are really pretty in pink, they are so "you". I especially like your message boards with all your favorite "just can't throw away" items saved for future use.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.