My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Friday, May 4, 2007

A Finishing Touch..........


After looking and looking at the laundry room, I kept thinking there was more I had to do to it. I finally decided it was the ironing board and iron. Now, I'm not sure what I can do about the iron because when I put it away it's usually hot, but the board was another matter. I made a cover for it! Actually I made it just as far down as could be seen. It's only about half way down or maybe a bit less, but it does make a difference in the way it looks and feels to me. Now I just need a little bookcase/shelf across from the washer/dryer or maybe a small chair or stool to sit on while putting on shoes. I'm almost finished!!!! Do you ever get like that - can't finish something until it feels "just right"???? Sigh..................... Yes, I know; I'm screaming for psychiatric help, huh?!?!?! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea, my laundry room is also my sewing room, and a very tiny one at that...I love the cover over the washer and dryer, too...thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover. I just fall in love with that border every time I see it. Can I come do your laundry? That sounds sick, huh, Ethel?!?

    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Door is open, come on in. Laundry room is on the left. Be my guest!! LOL Connie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.