My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Apology!!!


First of all I need to apologize to Sonia for not finishing my Tag. There is really no excuse and I do apologize. I am a moderator or owner of 4 different ebay forums and that just keeps me busy along with taking care of hearth, home, health and hubby! See I am a 4H-er! Not really. Plus my website and making things to sell on it and ebay. I don't know how women at home with kids do it!! You're all a wonder to me. I'll try my best to get it done within the next couple of days.

These flowers were in a wicker basket but I needed the basket to hide some things in plain sight. Remember my motto. I have a lot of mottos, actually. Hmmmm.....does that say something about me. Anyway, I digress. So the flowers then needed something to "live" in. I took the top off of a very pretty hat box, put the flowers in it and put the top on the bottom. I think it's kinda cute. However, what happens when I need the hat box for something else?! Well, off to the store for more hat boxes, I guess. Hah...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.