My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Spiritual Melody for Sunday 10/16/2011

I'm not one to usually play music on my blog but this is absolutely stunningly beautiful. It touched my heart in a way not much can. Just click to start and listen for about 4 or 5 minutes and relax. I promise you'll enjoy it. It's Yiruma and he's the most profound songwriter I've heard in a very, very long time. I plan on putting more of him on my posts in the future. Sometimes we just need moments to relax.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous.I love this song.I will be sneeking back in again to listen,lol.


    Blessings for a happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, that was absolutely beautiful. It was peaceful, mellow, melodious music. I had not heard of Yiruma. Very beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. May your Sunday be blessed. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.