My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thoughtful People

I have no clue why this published early. I wanted it to post on 10/4/11! Sigh...

I have the most delightful neighbors. He teaches high school and she's a psychotherapist and they have 2 little girls: Ella, 6, and Hadley, 4. Hadley had open heart surgery as an infant and really gets around just fine now as a very energetic 4 yr. old. They're both little pistols, trust me. They know to vacate the sidewalk and driveway when they hear the garage door go up and always asks hubs if they can see his trains. A few days ago they came over with their bouquet of flowers for hubby and me. Quite a cute little twosome if I do say so. Ella once proceeded to give me all of their passwords for the garage and computer. LOL I looked at her dad; he looked at me and shrugged and then proceeded to reprimand her. I think she's going to be elected the next Homeowners Association President of our subdivision! She cannot keep a secret! Cute. This is the bouquet.


Then later in the day our friends from down the street and their 2 kids brought by a bouquet for watching the younger two while they were going through a crisis earlier in the week. How thoughtful some people are!

~*~

6 comments:

  1. the flowers are so beautiful!!! How wonderful to receive them! What sweet neighbors you have! It is good when you have good neighbors. (I do too!)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet....there really are some thoughtful people in the world....too bad not everyone is like that!! :) Hope you are doing well...come on over and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you happened to have a different publishing date as October 4th first, then the post gets published no matter what if the latter date is in the future. I hope that explanation helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie!

    So good to hear from you....

    How lucky you are to have been given two such lovely bouquets... I love flowers and given as an act of thoughtfulness makes them all the better.

    Yep, I've been having some problems with my re-do. Dang it all... It's nearly put me over the edge. Hopefully it'll all come together soon. Still working at it. I've discovered that it's better NOT to use masking tape around the glass. So much easier to just razor off the paint. I always learn things AFTER the fact.

    Big hugs to you!

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie,
    I am doing the Happy Dance!!! Your gorgeous apron arrived today!!! Thank you so much!!!

    And what beautiful flowers--and what thoughtful people--just like YOU!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss sweet people... ha ha! :o) I think it's hilarious that you were given all the computer passwords!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.