My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Aren't These Gorgeous?!

Visiting with our granddaughter is always a pleasure and while in Washington I can always find something to write about even if it's the weather over there. Actually, I love their weather and would live there if I could afford to and didn't love my home and Idaho so much AND Love Bunny told me moving in here was our last move and we're only leaving it feet first. He's such a card. Hahahahah. ;-)

Anyway, I prepared these images for you before we went over and pre-scheduled them for this post. I cannot for the life of me remember where I found them. I can imagine all kinds of uses for them. But actually, the last one—when printed out on paper—would be absolutely gorgeous paper for a letter to someone special. I absolutely LOOOOVE them all though. Enjoy!


~*~


10 comments:

  1. Wow, really beautiful indeed and thank you so much for sharing such beauty!

    Blessings,
    Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl...loves these!

    Thank you so much for sharing! Hugs to you for a wonderful Friday and awesome weekend.

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are beautiful... would you believe I dreamed in "pink" last night? I dreamed my boss was getting rid of some things and brought two girlie pink paintings to work to give away. I was too late, but was so disappointed that I didn't get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prints are beautiful and I snagged them all. I'm sure they'll come in handy sometime. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie these are really lovely. Thank you for sharing the love. I hope your visit is wonderful. Washington is a beautiful state, but not pretty enough to make me want to move. lol No state is pretty enough to make me want to go through the agony of moving. Can you tell I've been helping my daughter move. lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy PS EARLY for a change ~ I'm usually late with my visits. Hope you are having a safe trip to see M. Pat that sweet tummy for me!!

    Actually, I LOVE that first pic. I bet you could paint that, sweetie!

    Big Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday... I am so snowed in... so I decided to visit everyone on the list... even though I didn't get my name on the list this week:(

    Love your post and you have a very lovely blog!

    Hope you will stop by and say hi:)

    www.quiltsgaloreandmore.blogspot.com

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pinks today, thanks for your generosity. I love your "pantry" story, my hubby is like that too!lol
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.