My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Winner is.......and Some Ephemera to Print

I drew the name for the winner of the little Fairy Ballerina Art Collage and the winner is

Stephanie of Angelic Accents!!!!

Congratulations, Steph!
~*~

I'm still beat from our trip and haven't been sleeping well and just feel kind of lethargic the past few days thinking about our son and what this has done to him and his family. I laid awake last night thinking about him and praying diligently. He still feels pretty bad because the headache won't stop, nor will the loud ringing in his ears and eyes are still cloudy. Just please continue to pray for him and for this country.
~*~

I have a lot of vintage images I'm going to be using in the next few weeks—hopefully!—to make some pretty artful pages to show you. But I thought I'd share some of them with you. Click to enlarge and use what you want to do some crafty things. Enjoy.






Vintage post card also for you to print. Just click to enlarge.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to Steph!! I love this first photo, Connie!! I've copied them for my files. Thanks! Loved the pink post below, too.

    Bertie
    Aunt May's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for your son. The vintage photos are so pretty and what a teeny tiny waist on that girl.

    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congats, Stephanie! How fun!!!!!! Love the postcard pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the cute photos!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some glammed-up girls! I love old pictures!

    I have Love Bunny's hat up for ransom.

    ~Stacey

    P.S. I'll drop it by after I pick up Miss Is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my dear Connie! Wow, thank you for the darling images! A girl can never have enough! Can't wait to see your tealights!!!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    P.S. I love olives to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what sweet images. I will keep your son in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Connie,
    Congrats to Steph, lucky lady!
    I will keep your son and family in my prayers, sweetie. Thank you for the beautiful vintage images. Happy day to you.
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending out many prayers for your son & family!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Stephanie!!!
    Just keep the faith C~I know it's hard now be He never gives us more then we can handle. I continue pray for your son, you and the family as well.
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Steph. What a wonderful gift. Praying for your son also and wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.
    I also copied some of the pictures to my files and hoping to use some of them on my journals. Love and hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll still be praying for your son and his family. It's so hard to hard to watch our children suffer, no matter what their age, isn't it?

    Thanks for the darling images! I may just use them to illustrate a blog post. And I'll be sure to show you when I do some 'art' with them!!
    Blessings!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.