My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Back..........

I've been experiencing problems on the hard drive on my desktop. I've been trying to get it fixed for several days now and haven't been posting, chicks! But I'm back now. Thank goodness for external hard drives and laptops. It's been a mess and I've been checking messages using hubby's G4 computer but I've spent so much time with the MacLife technicians that their wives are becoming suspicious! LOL You'll see more posts starting tomorrow. I've missed being on here and am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with 2 of our computers, a new hard drive on one of the Macs, upgraded from 512MB to 2 GBs(!) and a new wireless router. Why is it that when one thing goes it's a domino effect??? Hmmmmmm?
~*~

I'll leave you with just a smidgeon of "eye candy" of what's to come tomorrow. ;-)
An upside down Christmas tree! Isn't this adorable.

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you disappeared to!! But...now I understand, since I had problems like that last week!!

    Love the tree!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie, an upside down Christmas tree? That is pretty, can't wait until tomorrow! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your computer is fixed... YEAH!!!!!! Well I love the upside down trees... what a great idea for people without a lot of room in there house... very cool and different... Thanks... Can't wait to see what is to come... I am excited...

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Connie; Sounds like you are getting your computers all up and running again. I know how you feel, but when ours goes down, I have my own tech... hubby. I love the upside down tree how pretty it is.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to your posts. Welcome back - and thanks for the eye candy!
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I don't know what's worse - computer problems or car problems!! Well I don't know that I have ever seen an upside down Christmas tree! Do you hang it from the ceiling? Well I can't wait till you post more about it. Thanks for the comments about the storage baskets!... Donna

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.