My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Catching Up on Awards, My Sweet Chicks!!

I received this award while away on vacation and just had the time to respond. I'm so apologetic, Alison!! Now I nominate 7 blogging chicks to receive this award. I think I'm gonna have to go find some new blogs! :-) Now that just breaks my heart!!! Okay, I nominate the following:

This lady: peta-prettyinpink
Elizabeth of the shabby romantic
Tracie of my petite maison
Constance of rochambeau
Jill of at home in the country
Dana of the stone rabbit
This sweet chick: bella enchanted

Now, I have never seen these blogs before so I plan on visiting with them. I need to "stretch", my little chicks, so I'm streeeeeeeeetching!!!
~*~

My next award is from Deb of debs country kisses and is a very sweet and spiritual Alabama little chickadee!! She is lavish in her praise of me! Trust me on that one! Yikes, I have a reputation to live up to now, don't I?!?! I nominate these chicks:

Fairie Window
PamWardenArt
Posy
Carolsgarden
Raisedincotton
PetticoatJunction
Roselittlethings

7 comments:

  1. Hi Connie
    I've enjoyed catching up with your previous posts
    CONGRATULATIONS on your well deserved awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,

    Congrats on your awards! Things have been difficult around here and I have missed reading your posts. I enjoyed them all.

    Have a blessed weekend,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations chick, you are so deserving. Thanks for the kind words of me. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie,
    I gave you this award on July 15th.
    read my blog...just thought you should know...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards! the curtains look awesome!
    and your grandaughter is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie,
    Congrats on the award and thanks for the nomination. I agree, it's good to branch out and meet some new chicks.

    I already know I like you - left the corporate world, happy as a clam without it and love Crocs? You're my kind of no nonsense gal!

    Yes, I'd love to exchange links.
    Happy weekend
    ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Connie, Thanks for the award, what a sweetie you are. What lovely blogs you have too :) Kisses, Peta

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.