My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

It's been an eventful year for us and I haven't blogged as much as I used to, but I still love it, just doing other things.

This is the newest addition to our family, Lorelai. Her father wanted it spelled that way but it sounds like Lorelei. We can do whatever we want with that precious angel.


This is her older sister. We don't know where the kinky, coiled hair came from but we and every single person who sees her loves it. It is so gorgeous and unruly it stands her apart from most other kids but she is unique.


We have never been able to tame it. It is fly-away. This picture actually has it a bit tamed. Usually, it is wild!


This is the oldest sister, long beautiful hair that did have a curl to is but it looks like it's going straighter and darkening up a bit. She was born blonde.


I love whimsy! This is my fairy door. I got one for each of the girls to take home. Miss C has a pink one like this and Miss J has a purple one as that is her favorite color. Hubby built the stairs and I got a sample of outdoor carpet from Home Depot and glued tiny roses and some fairy footprints dusted with fairy dust. They are mesmerized by it. They also have a red mailbox for receiving and sending mail to the fairies.


This is them at Thanksgiving and trust me, they are not as quiet as they look. The house was a mess for 9 days! It was Miss J's birthday during that time and her mother, my granddaughter, had packages sent and arriving on several different days from Amazon.


Miss J wears that Hello Kitty dress every day. It's a good thing there are three of them! The minute she gets home from school, clothes come off and the dress goes on. If it's in the dryer, Miss J will sit and watch until the dryer goes off. She simply HAS to have that dress on over her other clothes.


So I thought I'd just throw some photos in of beautiful festive looking homes in. I do love this living room.


A room definitely festive for the holidays.


Even this office looks festive with the greenery over the door and the chandelier and red-themed chairs.


Another kitchen looking festive. Simply gorgeous.


An embroidered plate and cupcakes I thought was cute also.


Throw in some beautiful flowers for you to see.


A colander adorned with flowers from a garden.


And a stunning room. So warm and cozy even though it's a huge room.

 And last but not least, this is what greets munchkins who come to visit us. As I said I love kids and whimsy. The little kids who see it when I open the door and have it running and roaring are enchanted. It adds to the whimsy. I call him "T" for short since he is a T-Rex and my oldest great granddaughter is fascinated with dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures.

 ~*~

5 comments:

  1. What lovely photos of your little ones!
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas, Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new baby is simply adorable...and so are the other sweet girls. Well after all this time I have you added to my blog list. I do dumb things on the computer...learn a little something every day. How could I have lost your blog?! Anyway, you have a beautiful blog and I intend to visit more now. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandbabies are all just beautiful. Then there are the rooms you shared with us..and I KNOW I shouldn't covet things..and be grateful for what I have..but sometimes I just cannot help it. What beautiful rooms I don't know where you found them but they are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

    I am not blogging much at all myself. Like you, life is happening and I'm involved up to my ears..new grandchildren just born and another due anytime. I'm glad I found you again..no idea when I will be back..but, it sure was fun visiting. You take good care..
    Big hugs,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Connie, I've been thinking of you lots lately & wanted to get in touch with you. I have a new email address, angelic_accents@yahoo.com. Please let me hear from you soon. Love & Prayers, your sis, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Connie...I found an apron you made and sent to me several yrs ago and wanted to see how you are doing...
    Your girls are all so pretty...
    and I loved seeing the beautiful houses again..sure have missed you

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.