My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Pink and White Stripe Curtains!!

Okay, I lied. I wanted these pink and white stripe curtains—actually, they're more a cream color as you can see—and I have a lot of discretionary income this month and decided to treat myself. But first hubby had to get new eyeglasses. Then I was on a roll! :-) It's looking like more things may be in my future. Looking for pillows. Maybe I should wait until I get the new sofa. Hmmmm.


Of course, they look much better in person than in these photos.





Love Bunny cut some fresh roses for a bouquet today. He really is good with roses.


Closeup of a gorgeous rose.


This chicken coop belongs to my friend, Stacy. She built it herself. She's multi-talented mom. She's also a professional photographer and got a huge job recently doing the corporate photos for Big Al's new family entertainment center coming to Meridian. Sixty six thousand square feet of eating, bowling, family arcade, sky boxes, three dining areas and a viewing screen 15' x 55' for games. She almost fainted when she got word she had the winning bid. I have more faith in her than she does!


This small bedroom is adorable.


A small kitchen with a lot of pizzazz.


A tiny bath made cute and workable.


I just love the colors of these kitchen items. Very cheery.


I don't think I would ever have thought of a dresser in a living room but I really like this idea.


A small cottage by a stream in the woods.


Sighing.


Pretty eye candy window/balcony.


I so want this!


Is this the cutest bakery you've ever seen? I wish we had one around here. I truly do. Idaho is so far behind other states in this sort of thing, but we are getting a lot more upscale things here. I think it's the influx of Californians coming over to escape the high taxes. That's why we moved here.
~*~
Linking with Open House Party.

6 comments:

  1. Connie, your curtains are beautiful. They have a silk look about them. I can imagine them held back with a creamy plaited tie back, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those curtains!!!!!! Someday (hopefully this winter) I will have more of a pinkish kitchen. The only problem I am having with it is the kitchen and dining room floor. It is a multicolor of blues and grays so i am not sure how pink walls would look. i love the little cottage and the little bedroom. They are simply beautiful!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pink curtains! Perfect for you. I always enjoy your posts Connie. Between your stories and adorable photos visiting you is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new curtains!!! Did hubby like them after he saw them with his new glasses,hehe... I'm with you on the adorable BUTTON RACK! LOVE IT! and as for Idaho being behind in the beautiful bakery category..."WELL"...You make up for it with those "Mouthwatering Potatoes"!!! Don't tell my Mom I said that. She grew up a potato farmer in Northern Maine...
    As for new pillows... GO TREAT YOURSELF!!! Have a great weekend!!!
    Big Squishy Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bakery! Ooh...all these images are making my head swim! As always a terrific post Connie! Have a beautiful day and enjoy those lovely new curtains. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty. Of course, I am partial to PINK! Love them

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.