My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Friday, August 6, 2010

FrouFrou Friday #1

Welcome to Froufrou Friday, where each Friday you can display some of your froufrou things. You can display one photo or 10 photos on your blog. I make no restrictions on that. It's your blog. All you have to do is post the logo on the right side bar here to your blog and post something froufrou on that day. Interested? Get in touch with me.

I've decided that from here on out I'm going to use Mr Linky for Froufrou Friday. It's going to make it easier for me AND you. So just watch for it next friday and link up, chicks.
*

The participants this week are:
Jil at Say it with roses.
Jillian at Bella Rosa Antiques
Pat at The Urban Chic
Susan at Ashtree Cottage
Olivia at Olivia's Romantic Home
Michelle at The Shabby Studio


I'm only displaying one thing today. This is a metal hanging file holder. Nothing has to be ugly in your home, even file folders of metal OR paper. Trust me, mine are very froufrou in different flowers or in just plain pink.

~*~

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty file! We see nothing like that here....or is it a 'Connie original'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Somehow I missed signing up - did last week and it hadn't started - oh well! I have some frou-frou toes to show if you visit!
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice meme idea! That file is very pretty! Makes organizing happy!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, thanks for starting FruFru Friday. It gives me inpiration to get things done. Love your file and I have some plain Jane one that could probably use some frufru. Going check out the other ladies.Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie! That is the most adorable file folder I have ever seen. Super cute and frou~frou too! I am totally running behind this week and forgot to send you an email about linking up. Next week is guaranteed. I'm looking for some frou~frou right now!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie! Congratulations on your first FROU FROU FRIDAY!

    Thanks so much for hosting us... it is fun to see the beautiful things.

    Enjoy the weekend,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun, a frou, frou day. Well I will have to see what I have that is frou frou. I'm kind of a simple girl myself. lol

    Thanks for the visit and your sweet comments. We really did have a great time in Calif. I got a kick out of you mentioning San Diego. I grew up there and as a teen I was totally a beach bum. Loved the beaches there especially La Jolla Cove. Also loved to water ski in the bay. Just great memories. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't EVERY day Frou Frou day Connie? LOL!

    What a fun idea. I'll have to link up next time and when I GET time :)

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Connie, that is such a nice file. You are a very talented lady, and pretty to. I am trying to get back on my feet, and things are pilling up. To much on my plate..
    Stay cool. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness that is such a sweet file folder. WEll, I am off to zoom around the other frou frou girls blogs!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.