My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My First HP Birdhouse!


I finally did it - made a birdhouse with my HP roses on it! I've put it for sale on ebay and etsy. I was so scared to show my roses publicly but hey, I'm courageous and have absolutely no inhibition doing it IF I let people know it's my first attempt at painting roses publicly. I'm not famous YET!! But I would never be considered as "faint-of-heart." Wish me luck, chickadees!! If not, it'll be a present to my daughter. Sigh..................

9 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous Connie! And your hand painted roses look just beautiful on it! this will be a hot seller for you, I just know it!!

    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You birdhouse is gorgeous. Fantabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, your birdhouse came out just lovely. Best of luck with it. I've enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulously beautiful birdhouse, Miss Connie!!! I LOVE IT!!

    Love you,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, girl!! That's just lovely. A real WOW in anyone's home for sure! You will do really well with your hand painted objects. I love your roses because they are so soft looking. Colors are great, too! A pleasure to view.

    Bertie
    Aunt May's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Connie! :) I had so much fun with that ornament! Yours will be the first I do :)

    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie, I love your bird house and your hp rose is so pretty. Beautiful job!
    Celestina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Connie, your birdhouse is adorable! You did a wonderful, wonderful job painting it and should be very proud of your work! Just gorgeous!!!!!!

    xo,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.